Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Started

There are a lot of things that I have on my mind. Many of them are things of nonsense, pure play and fun. But there are other things that I honestly do take quite seriously, such as religion, politics, and my own philosophies of life. I know that there are many out there that view my understanding of things as juvenile and uninformative, but it is my view and opinion non the less. Many post will be simple updates of life, others will concern my worries, my frustrations, my victories, and my protests in all walks of life. I've always had an urge for my voice to be heard, and this is my first attempt at doing so in this fashion. Though I doubt that this will become the highlight of anyone's daily reading, I hope to be able to communicate life as I see it.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea!!! i think it is important to have a place to well just say what ever it is on your mind...which reminds me i need to update my blog!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will definitely be the highlight of my daily reading! I look forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete